- Unlimited communication with a professional therapist
- Among the only therapy apps that accept insurance
- All therapists are licensed and background-checked
- 4.7 Out of 5 User Rating on App Store
- 4.2 Out 5 User Rating on Google Play Store
- 500,000+ Android installs
- App Size: 114.7 MB on iOS/ 25 MB on Android
Talkspace provides an intuitive and easy-to-use therapy app that connects users with thousands of therapists on its platform. Their counselors treat a variety of mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, trauma, relationship issues, addiction, and more. This allows them to serve a broad audience of customers. All of the therapists on the Talkspace platform are licensed professionals with over 3,000 hours of clinical experience.
Users of the app enjoy the ability to communicate with their therapists via messaging, video meetings, and audio calls. The app also includes therapeutic exercises and an online symptom tracker for you to use in conjunction with the work you do with your therapist.
The Talkspace app works on a subscription basis and starts at $69 per week for the messaging-only plan, going up to $109 for the package that includes unlimited messaging and 1 live video therapy session per week, lasting 30 minutes each, plus weekly live workshops. The plans are billed monthly.
While the therapists on this platform are highly experienced and fully credentialed, Talkspace does allow you to switch to a different one at any time, should you be dissatisfied.Read our full Talkspace review.