See our full therapist directory advertising policy.
Josephine is a Licensed Masters Social Worker with a Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. She has over 20 years experience treating young adults and seniors using methods customized to the individual including: cognitive/behavioral therapy, mindfulness, insight therapy and relaxation/stress reduction techniques. Issues focused on include:
• Depression, Anxiety/Panic, OCD
• Relationship issues
• Women's issues
• Low self-esteem
• Adjustment to life changes: loss from death of a loved one, divorce, job, fertility problems
• Obstacles to personal/professional growth
• Chronic pain management and other disorders related to adjustment to a medical condition
• Anorexia/bulimia and body image issues
Jo is problem focused and goal-oriented with a commitment to facilitating positive change.