E-counseling verifies the information at the time the therapist is initially listed in the directory. If you find any of the information to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing email@example.com. We recommend that you contact the providers listed below directly to verify any information that may be of interest to you. Some of the therapists listed here pay referral fees to this website, which helps us fund the considerable work involved in collecting and maintaining all this data. This information is subject to change at any time and we take no responsibility for its accuracy.
Josephine is a Licensed Masters Social Worker with a Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. She has over 20 years experience treating young adults and seniors using methods customized to the individual including: cognitive/behavioral therapy, mindfulness, insight therapy and relaxation/stress reduction techniques. Issues focused on include:
• Depression, Anxiety/Panic, OCD
• Relationship issues
• Women's issues
• Low self-esteem
• Adjustment to life changes: loss from death of a loved one, divorce, job, fertility problems
• Obstacles to personal/professional growth
• Chronic pain management and other disorders related to adjustment to a medical condition
• Anorexia/bulimia and body image issues
Jo is problem focused and goal-oriented with a commitment to facilitating positive change.